Tomorrow, I'll be appearing live on Episode 105 of This Week in Law. The show streams at http://live.twit.tv/ from 2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. ET and will be produced as a podcast thereafter.
This week, we'll be discussing some of these topics (as time permits):
- Amazon's Digital Music Locker;
- The RIAA's Demand for "More Money than Exists in the Entire World";
- Replacing Attorneys with Software;
- A Lawsuit that Could (But Definitely Won't) Destroy Facebook;
- IMs Modifying the Terms of a Written Contract; and
- Emerging Social Media Law Issues
I'll be tweeting during the live stream of the show (keep an eye on hashtags #TWiL and #TWiL105), so please make plans to watch and follow me on Twitter (@JonathanFrieden).